- The patented DIAMONDcross Delta Light is a cross canopy rescue system with diagonal drift and fanned out base. Its characteristics are fast deployment, minimal sink rates and almost no oscillatory motion. Available in sizes 125, 160 and 220.
- Ultra-fine woven fabric and high-strength Dyneema lines allow for minimal weight and packing size.
- The main riser is protected from damage by glider components by means of a Kevlar protective sleeve and is available with or without a built-in CHARLY Rotor swivel.
- The flat inner container has been optimized on Tom Grabner’s G-Force Trainer. It makes it easy to pull the rescue out of the harness compartment and ensures unobstructed opening.
We only sell gear directly to customers in our region (NC, Southeast USA).
If you submit an order request but are outside of our region,
we will connect you to the importer, dealer, or local gear rep nearest you.
125, 160, 220
|Maximum Load (kg)||125||160||220|
|Reserve Weight (kg)||1.43||1.83||2.57|
|Flat Area (m^2)||30.70||41.00||59.20|
|Packed Volume (liters)||0.00||0.00||0.00|
Charly DIAMONDcross Delta Light
• Products with a $0.00 price require verification from the manufacturer in order to provide an accurate cost. Add the item to your cart and submit an order request to begin the process.
• Thank you for your understanding and patience. We ensure every order is correct, verified, and confirmed before purchase.