The GAME Mark 2 (MKII) is based on our successful Game 42 and introduces several upgrades and an additional new smaller size, 39 [Sqm].
The main improvements are:
- Available in 2 sizes: 42 and 39 Square meters.
- NEW riser system with longer trims that extend the speed range. The additional extra speed range can be locked or unlocked by removing a shackle on the risers, depending on your needs. See video >>
- A fresh color design that incorporates our legendary long lasting Gelvenor fabric on the top of the wing for maximum durability while optimizing overall weight of the canopy.
- 3D Cut – A new 3D cut on the Leading Edge is seamlessly incorporated into the design, resulting in a cleaner sail and hence improved performance.
- Replaceable Trim System – Easily replaceable trim webbing for long lasting trouble free operation.
Talked about for years, the GAME 42 is a truly remarkable wing, incorporating smart internal structure and our Automatic Pressurising Profile, producing wing characteristics that will impress even the most experienced pilots.
Tandem flying is always a thrill for a first time passenger, but with this wing the real game is for the pilot! The Game 42 feels much more like a single wing than a tandem.
When flying you will soon forget it is a tandem over your head as this thermalling machine spirals you up to the top of the stack – and all of this with a friend on board.
Longevity of tandem wing is one of the main parameters considered by tandem pilots. Apco’s well known Gelvenor cloth has been proven over many years as the best there is for durability and longevity.
Revised, careful blend of Gelvenor and other lighter types of cloth and materials will guarantee many more hours of service for the Game 42 .
We at APCO believe that on Game MKII commercial pilots will be able to put in significantly more hours before trashing, compared to market standard – making each hour of flight significantly less costly (APCO wings are known for their sturdy, durable construction and this wing will continue the legacy)
Game MKII is equally great for both free flying and for paramotor tandem flying.
Tandem foot launching with paramotor can be challenging, but the Game MKII easy launch and short take-off run will make it a breeze with any passenger.
Game MKII high efficiency allows its use even with the smallest and weakest engines, making it the #1 choice for many pilots flying light tandem trikes.
Game 42 MKII is certified in EN-B, LTF B Class
APCO also performed thorough in-house intensive test flight sequence to verify that the wing is in-line with expectations on every parameter.
Additional DGAC approval for paramotor use.