The new beginner’s wing Cruiser4 – Less weigth and considerably enhanced gliding performance in comparison with the previous model. The Cruiser beginner’s series has been popular for years and now has been revised for the third time in order to let it start into the new season with improved features. Now also available as Cruiser4 Motor!
The beginner’s glider Cruiser4 (LTF/EN A)
The independence test pilots once again have focused on even small details: obeying latest trends, they reduced the weight, so that Cruiser4 at size S and 26m² surface weighs only 5.0kg.
Even though we didn’t save on anything, when building Cruiser4. Especially reagarding the performance – by slightly raising the aspect ratio to 4.77 a distinct improvement of the gliding performance has been achieved. Cruiser4 is classified LTF/EN A, nevertheless it is everything else but boring.
A well-balanced and smooth handling, that transforms every little steering pulse without any surprises into slope and turning radius, and naturally outstanding take-off characteristics describe this glider. Cruiser4 behaves confident at strong thermals, but sensitive at low thermals.
One f the features of Cruiser4 is its suitability as paramotor wing. By assembling the optionally available hybrid riser, Cruiser4 is an excellent paramotor wing for up to 170 kg.
A perfect companion for the practice slope, long thermal flights, first distance flights as well as for paramotor use.
- Modern wing design
- Less lines concept: only 3 risers per side and 2 lower lines per carrying strap make it easy to assort lines and additionally reduce the air drag
- Precise diagonal ribs for best aerodynamic performance
- Nylon rods for weight reduction and precise shape constancy
- Clearly labelled risers
- We only use high grade material of renowned manufacturers for our wings
- Accurate production in one of the most advanced manufacturing plants