Too windy to go paragliding? Carpe diem – simply go practising your ground handling and take-off techniques with our new idependence-“Trainer”!
Trainer is a ground handling wing, which, due to its small surface, enables you to practise some exercises in hoisting even under very windy conditions.
Trainer: practice your ground handling
- Well-tempered profile providing best possible “take-off characteristics”
- Without certification
- Well arranged line setup
- 3 line levels per carrying strap
- Dirt outlet ports at stabiliser
- Clearly marked risers
- Hard-wearing, durable Dominico D30 fabric
- We only use high grade material of renowned manufacturers for our wings
- Accurate production in one of the most advanced manufacturing plants