EN/LTF A Adventures
The KODE P is accessible and versatile in all sizes, letting you enjoy flying whilst feeling in control.
Hike & fly fun
Its light weight will allow you to take your hike & fly challenges to another level, as well as being a very compact glider, which is easy to pack and transport. Easy to launch from any location.
Hike & fly
Sizes 16 and 18 (closer to top range load) are designed for experienced pilots with active piloting skills, considering that loading will influence wing reactions and flight characteristics
– Sizes 16 and 18 are lighter because they are made of lighter materials and have been certified with overload certification to achieve a greater weight range in flight.
– Capacity to climb in thermals: very efficient, easy to turn and intuitive.
– Its design guarantees precise piloting, with optimal geometry, thus achieving excellent handling and precise input responses.
– The Kode P provides balanced feedback which instantly confers confidence in the wing.
– A wing that is very easy to fly, all sizes have been certified as EN/LTF A (except for size 16 which is EN/LTF B).
– Gentle stall.