The unbelievable lightness of flying. That’s what you experience when flying over the landscape with Apollo 2 light overhead. Apollo 2 light is a lightweight EN B glider with higher performance for all pilots who want to enjoy their long XC flights with comfort and safety. Apollo 2 light takes you further. Lightly.
Apollo 2 light is redesigned Apollo 2 with lightweight support and a modified internal structure. Our aim was to increase the performance while reducing the weight and drag of the glider. How did we do it? By employing a proven mix of lightweight materials and designing thinner lines in the top and middle galleries.
Apollo 2 light is a performance paraglider from our light line series, ideal for XC and hike&fly adventures.
It is a very compact and safe wing weighing only 3.55 kg in medium size. With Apollo 2 light, you can fully enjoy your air adventures: it features a very easy take-off, highly efficient thermalling, and its light canopy enhances comfort and performance. During long-distance flights, you can reach higher speeds and minimum sink.
Together with Skylighter 4 harness, they make a perfect team for long flights.
The main distinctive features are:
- even higher comfort, safety, efficiency and performance of the glider
- high passive safety level
- upgraded lightweight materials for good weight to durability ratio
- very easy take-off
- LEO (Leading Edge Optimization) design makes the composite nose highly structured and formed, but still light, and allows pilots easy take-offs
- the Triple 3D cut ensures a clean and highly efficient profile with excellent internal pressure values throughout the speed range that remains simple to launch, highly durable and yet easy to pack
- three riser helps pilots sort out the lines and makes the pre-flight check faster and easier
- Hypalon & Nylon rod nose construction minimizes tendencies to collapses