Travelling is our passion and exploring new places is the challenge we all love.
We created KEA 2 – a light, durable, safe, high-performance and versatile, light-weight glider – to become pilots’ perfect companion for travelling, Hike and Fly, Vol Bivouac and Vol et Ski. We made KEA 2 with a passion for details, precision and quality because we know that when you are on your own at take-off, or in the air, you need to trust your glider entirely.
Sometimes we Hike and Fly off the beaten track, sometimes we need to fit our gear into airline-size hand luggage, often – when flying Vol Bivouac – we need the glider to get us over a seemingly endless stretch of a forested area with no option to land. Which is why we designed – KEA 2; a light-weight, durable, safe, high-performance wing which is efficient in thermals, safe in rough air and a real pleasure to fly.
Why do pilots like KEA 2?
- It is a highly versatile, light-weight wing, perfect for travelling, Hike and Fly, Vol Bivouac and Vol et Ski.
- KEA 2 is a full-size glider (24.9 m2 in size M). It performs way better than its predecessor KEA, thanks to many design improvements.
- Its lightness is achieved by using light materials and by smart designing techniques in the canopy´s inner structure.
- It has excellent take-off characteristics which will give you peace of mind if you encounter a tricky take off in even trickier conditions.
- KEA 2 is a glider with a special touch, direct handling and excellent dynamics. It is a real fun-to-fly paraglider that is very efficient in thermals.
- KEA´s 2 dedicated inner bag helps to pack the canopy really small and makes it a perfect companion for travelling by plane (5.8 kg for Kea 2 M + CRUX with X-Airbag + Sky Lite L).
The main distinctive features are:
- EN/LTF A certified glider with lots of passive safety;
- Smart line plan makes for easy pre-flight checking;
- Only 2.95 kg in M size;
- Five sizes to cover take-off weights from 55 to 125 kg.
- The leading edge is reinforced by a combination of Hypalon rods and mini Nylon reinforcements for smooth take-offs and high durability.