The KUAT 2 is a completely new project and was developed with input of professional tandem pilots in order to achieve a perfect synergy of take-off, handling and landing characteristics.
A considerable reduction in weight was reached through versatile construction details and hybrid material consumption and results in a yet solid built Tandemwing to face the special needs, especially in professional activities.
The KUAT 2 is LTF / EN B certified in the size 41 (140-220kg) and is aimed at qualified tandem pilots.
- Long and tolerating brake length;
- Excellent and precise handling;
- High internal pressure;
- Stability in full speed;
- Light reactions in extreme conditions;
- Good passive safety;
- Excellent take off characteristics, even in nil wind;
- Comfortable piloting;
- Good behaviour in thermals.