CERTAINLY A PLEASURE FOR THE LONG RUN
While constructing the new Ascent 4 our team focused on the thought, that flying should be great fun. Only pilots who feel save while flying will experience long-term pleasure.
The Ascent4 combines the high level of security of a typical EN-A glider with a good portion of fun to let the pilot thrive on safety and comfort.
Due to the nice handling and the well-balanced combination of performance and agility, the Ascent 4 is not only a beginner glider but also the right partner for experienced, safety driven pilots.
- The reduced weight of the glider makes for easy carrying and less inertia overhead.
- Launching the Ascent4 with beginner skills, the glider wants to come up cleanly and evenly overhead.
- New generation airfoil (NGA), Mini Ribs, Air intake pockets (AIP) as well as 3D shaping, help to optimize the airstream and therefore result in a more stable and performance-enhancing style of flying.
- Reduced Lineset make pre-flight line checks easier and decrease drag, allowing for more performance.
- Labels on risers aid the pilot during instruction and stressful situations
- Five different glider sizes, from 50 to 130 kg, help ensure the ideal relationship between pilot weight and glider size.
- Swept-back wingtips – improved handling, better climbing
- Brake Tensioning System: Trailing edge tension is good for handling and safety, but influences performance negatively. With BTS the tension is only there when you need it
- Exchangeable Front Section Support system (FSS) Nylon battens in the leading edge – a lifetime of perfect leading edge shape