Our new Mana is ultra-light, extremely versatile and fun to fly. The Mana is the right wing for thermal flying, hike&fly adventures as well as dynamic flying.
With its great range of applications and tiny pack size as well as its light weight, the Mana is also perfect suitable to be part in all of your journeys.
- The very light canopy has an extremely simple takeoff behavior and its passive safety during the flight is outstanding. Sure it is super light to carry and has a tiny packing size.
- New generation airfoil (NGA), Mini Ribs, Air intake pockets (AIP) as well as 3D shaping, helps to optimize the airstream and therefore result in a more stable and performance-enhancing style of flying.
- Reduced Lineset make pre-flight line checks easier and decrease drag, allowing for more performance.
- Five different glider sizes, from 50 to 125 kg, help to ensure the ideal relationship between pilot weight and glider size.
- The swept-back wingtips reduce the drag and allow the glider to perform better.
- Brake Tensioning System: Trailing edge tension is good for handling and safety, but influences performance negatively. With BTS the tension is only there when you need it
- Front Section Support system (FSS) Nylon battens in the leading edge – a lifetime of perfect leading edge shape
Five different sizes (18, 21, 23, 25, 27) as well as partly extended weight ranges are ideal to adapt the Mana exactly to your individual preferences.
Easy flying: Maximized safety and ideal for beginners: Right at the takeoff the benefit of the Mana becomes very well noticeable. The Mana rises easily above the pilot and stays there without overshooting. The takeoff with the Mana is fluent and great fun! The Mana flies smoothly and comfortable and it offers the maximum of passive safety. Catching thermals and getting good lifts is easy with the Mana, you will experience a great time high up in the sky!
Hike&Fly: The minimal pack volume along with the light-weight design make the Mana the perfect companion for every mountain enthusiast.
In this range, the Mana impresses with its super smooth handling and flying behavior while still climbing perfectly in the thermal. Also on narrow take offs you will launch the Mana without any effort.
To complete the ultra-light package, our 385g Summiteer-light backpack is provided as standard accessory.
In the box: Summiteer Light Backpack in size S, innerbag S size, compression strap, UP gift, UP sticker.