PowerSeat Light – light, durable and comfortable harness for low-hangpoint paramotors with movable bars.
When designing this harness, we took into account suggestions of
our test pilots, as well as those of paramotor manufacturers and
regular users. The goal of this project was to create a very light PPG
We succeeded in achieving a weight of 2,33 kg in S size, which was possible due to extensive use of light and strong materials, like carbon fibre or Dyneema.
The harness has two pockets: one on the side and one
under the seat plate. The rescue parachute is placed in the side container. The container and the side pocket are interchangeable.
PowerSeat Light is manufactured in three sizes: S, M and L. The adjustment range of the harness will fit all pilots. The harness straps system allows for effective control and full use of the paraglider’s capabilities.
The harness is equipped as standard with ball-bearing Dudek Smart Pulleys. Optionally, Ronstan 20 and Ronstan 30 pulleys can be used instead.
Harness certification: EN1651 i LTF 09.
One colour scheme available.
The whole set contains:
- 1 x Powerseat Light harness, with a pocket under the seat
- 1 x carbon fibre seat plate as well as its extension
- 4 x Smart Pulley
- 1 x Rescue chute side container
- 1 x Release handle
- 1 x Side pocket
- 2 x Main Carabiners connecting the harness to the paraglider
- 1 x V-strap
- 2 x Maillon Rapide C6 quicklink, connecting the V-riser to the
- 1 x Speed Bar with hooks
- 2 x Ronstan 30 pulleys with Dyneema loops fixing them to the
- 2 x Ronstan 20 pulleys with Dyneema loops fixing them to the