The Captain – Pure Comfort
The Captain is a spacious, aerodynamically cut “ABS” harness for tandem pilot. The harness is well balanced thanks the height of the main carabineers and shape of the seat plate.
A curved cut-out at the front of the seat, a tapered profile to the seat-board, the shape of the harness and used materials guarantee convenience and comfort for pilot on take-off and during long flights. These features combine to allow easy control of the canopy’s reactions with a much more pleasant maneuverability by weight shift.
The Captain is substantially lighter than its predecessor. For preservation of the low weight it is made of light rip-stop Cordura and uses light automatic buckles. The back is made from a breathing mesh material to reduce sweating. The pilot’s body is perfectly supported in the back, shoulder and legs area.
The integrated reserve container is placed under the seat plate. It uses a tested “envelope” system with lateral right-handed deployment. The Captain harness with left-handed deployment can be supplied to order.
The harness is equipped as standard with a 12 cm PUR foam protector.
The large rear pocket offers plenty of room for your rucksack and other goodies. There is a side pocket to carry items you may need to access in flight.
The Captain is available in sizes M and L.
All MAC harnesses are precisely made, you can be sure that even after several years use, it will serve you as well as it did when new.
- Light buckles on chest and leg straps
- 12 cm PUR foam protection as standard
- Harness sensitivity in-flight adjustable (ABS)
- Very easy weight shift
- Large back pocket
- The reserve handle is highly visible and easy to reach
- Excellent mobility whilst in the harness
- Proven Cordura materials
- Aerodynamically cut with new design look
- Excellent support to the back and shoulders
- Weight of the Captain is 4,6 kg incl. foam protector and carabineers
- Adjustable angle of seat plate
- Comfortable support of legs