A harness for all your possible needs: competitions, cross-country flights and hike&fly adventures – VIBE design allows adaptation for all purposes providing also advanced comfort and safety.
We have added a high rear fairing behind the Pilot’s head. This solution has the highest aerodynamic efficiency, helping the Pilot to perform better, specially at higher speeds where it will reward him with a much better glide ratio.
Forget about legs’ fatigue. Vibe offers a complete leg support with zero muscle power required from the Pilot. The Cocoon shape remains intact and independent from legs tensions, even when totally relaxed
You can always modify Vibe to fit your needs: XC, Competition, Hike and fly.
The best light-weight choice for comfort and performance during long XC flight
- Comfort is our primary goal for every harness design. Proper seat-board design is a key feature for a relaxed feel in every flight, especially in long ones. Legs fatigue is a common issue for many pilots … not with the Vibe! It offers a complete leg support with zero muscle power required from the Pilot. the Cocoon shape remains intact and independent from legs tensions, even when totally relaxed.
- Back support, adaptable for individual body shape helps to achieve this goal. The upper-back is supported by an anatomic shape near the pilot’s neck. An additional pillow near the lower-back can be adjusted for pilot back shape. Our seat helps the pilot to fix his back while pushing the speed system or thermalling.
- Genesis Race seat design is used also for the Vibe. It is a hybrid concept with a small seat-plate in the middle and additional back and lower back support. This hybrid seat-board concept gets the best from a seat-board and a hammock harnesses.
- The Vibe has a stability system (ABS) in two orthogonal plans. The pilot can override the ABS settings during the flight with a minimum input: this allows him to change the harness feel after assessing the true weather conditions and according to the actual turbulence.
- Front cockpit has a removable flight deck and ballast compartment with volume of 5 litres
- 3- step speed-bar (competition version)
- Large front container with a large flight deck
- 3 Ballast compartments, up to 15 litres of ballast in total
- Possibility to install the hydration system
- Compartment for small items in the front of the cockpit
- Ballast discharge valve
- Large rear compartment with inner pockets for small items
- Cocoon made of elastic windproof material