V-series Light & Easy reserves – safety without compromises
- State-of-the-art paragliding rescue systems.
- An ideal combination of fast opening time, low sink rate, durability and lightness.
Our V-series ultralight reserves have outstanding performance without any compromise on the field of safety and durability, using the highest grade EU manufactured materials and quality manufacturing and design.
We have achieved opening times of less than 3 seconds, using the latest technologies in the design process, comprehensive testing, use of special 29g/m² high quality EU manufactured material, as well as the use of our exclusive rescue container.
Our container is based on the well tested CROSS – one point principle, with our innovation of a special sleeve for neat packing of the 1.3mm Liros New age Dyneema lines. This ensures a quick and safe reserve opening, without the danger of entanglements, but also very easy packing. We have also integrated a special sleeve in order to protect the short part of the lines that are outside the reserve container.
Some highlights of the AIR VUISA V-series reserves:
- Fast opening time (<3sec)
- Low sink rate and excellent pendulum stability
- High quality state-of-the-art durable materials (29g/ m² fabric, 1.3mm Liros New age Dyneema lines)
- Lightweight design – 1260g (V-105)
- Easy packing
- LTF Certified