The square rescue concept is the greatest revolution in the history of rescue parachutes since it invention, cause it permits a great projected area and its stability is granted by lateral valves and geometric balance.
The Squad Light can be used for paragliding or paramotor flights. It´s possible to install the parachute in the harness container or in a compatible outer container.
The performance gain of this project permitted the development of a rescue parachute far more light and compact with long lasting materials.
- 20-30% less opening time;
- About 20% lighter and more compact;
- Second generation of square rescues, easier to handle and pack;
- Better stability in all circumstances;
- Very low sink rate (10-15% less than the required for each weight limit).