The X-CURVE is a steerable Rogallo rescue which captivates with their light weight, small pack size, simple method of packing with pack loops and the variable riser length “loop in riser”. There is the possibility of pre-braking, therefor the brake|steering lines will be shortened while packing, this reduce the forward speed (normal state of delivery is pre-braked).
We use only quality materials like COUSIN TRESTEC & LIROS (lines) and UTT (fabric) in order to achieve a unique product. All the materials used are produced in EUROPE. Sophisticated and modern manufacturing methods after ISO 9001 guarantee the HIGHEST QUALITY and durability.
The X-CURVE offers
- very simplified method to pack with pack loop
- very small pack size
- lines are separated from stowed canopy
(minimizes the possibility of line loops, optimizing the process of opening)
- extremely low weight
- high-quality material mix of Dyneema and porosity stable, water resistent 26g fabric
- extremely fast opening time
- “Loop In Riser – technology” variable length of riser from 93 cm up to 130 cm for all possible harness sizes and front container use
- on the X-CURVE you have the possibility of pre-braking